Friday, August 22, 2008

I miss u

mayb u duno tat i like u
or mayb
u noe tat


should i just keep it in my heart
as a secret
which u`ll never noe

or

tell out my feeling
let u noe tat hw much i like u
i duno


mayb

u like me aso?
i not sure
dun dare 2 simple guess

it`s many many question mark on my mind

sometimes
i feel something

sometimes
i feel nothing

dun so care me if u dun like me
i will misunderstand


plz


give me some action

let me noe tat
hw u think


I miss u much

do u miss me too?

5 comments:

  1. ur blog simple yet meaningful ~ good ... miss me tooo laaa ~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope tat he will c tis...
    so tat he can do some thing ...
    at lease ,
    u no nid suffer so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx sue~miss u aso la!lolx
    i aso hope he`ll c tis la....
    anyway~thx caren~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我也有想念的人咧~
    大家齐齐suffer啦~ !

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAH IMposSiBle , ur blog simple and nice leh , make me got a bit feel miss some 1 now , but she cant hear , if she can hear , i wan and she said i miss U

    ReplyDelete